• Online on the secure website https://www.edehillerin.fr by credit or debit card (carte bleue, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) by using the services of the bank company savings bank with the 3d secure system Sytempay. Card payments are secure via the platform Systempay.
The steps of your online payment by credit card :
• You confirm your order by selecting your country of delivery and entering your details
• You choose the mode of payment by credit card and indicate your n° of credit card (CB, Visa, Eurocard/MasterCard) ,its expiry date and the visual cryptogram shown on the back of your card.
• The secure form including your name and bank details are transmitted directly to Systempay in secure mode without passing through the secure website https://www.edehillerin.fr
• Systempay verifies the information and validates the transaction by a receipt and returned to the client in real-time
• Systempay provides the corporation with E. Dehillerin, the validation of the transaction.
Systempay is a system of online payment by credit card using a secure environment by the encryption protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
For still more security, Systempay supports the new 3D Secure protocol of Visa and MasterCard that aim to prevent the fraudulent use of a card number on the Internet, without the knowledge of its owner, by requiring the authentication of the user.
THE 3D SECURE, THAT IS WHAT It IS ?
The 3D Secure payment is a payment system for authentication. It can be put in place by your bank for additional verification, which translates to the sending of an identification code for single use to confirm the payment you are making. At the time of payment, your bank verifies the identity of the bearer of the card before you complete the transaction.
• By check payable to the intention of E. DEHILLERIN Address : 18-20, rue Coquillière 75001 Paris - FRANCE. In the case of payment by cheque, the cashing-in is done at reception of the cheque, notifying as well the validity of the Customer's order.
• * * Using the Paypal services available on the site.
We are committed to ensuring the privacy of personal information provided by our visitors and our clients.
Volatile nature of the data collected on the site
To process your order, we need to be able to know and memorize some of the parameters which are communicated to us by your computer : who you are, the items that you are looking to buy... The cookies are programs used in the unique purpose to memorize the time of your visit, your identity (known thanks to your pseudo and with your password) and the contents of your caddie as you fill it. Once your finished shopping, this information are automatically erased, our "cookies" being the so-called "volatile cookies". Don't worry.
Protection of personal data
As a site of V. P. C., we collect a number of information necessary for the processing of orders. This information is held with the utmost confidentiality and remain internal to trophee-sportif.com
Compliance with regulations French
In accordance with the law on Computing and Liberties dated 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, rectification, modification and suppression concerning the data which concern you. You can exercise this right by sending us a mail.